All player registration is done online using MyFootballClub which is a website facility provided and managed by Football Federation Australia (FFA). Information on using the MyFootballClub website can be found below.
- Each player needs their own FFA Number & password to register.
- New players will need to create an FFA account.
- Returning players can retrieve their FFA Number.
- Returning players are able to reset their password as long as they have access the email account that is registered in the system.
- Please make a note of your FFA Number and password for future use.
Fees and Discounts
- Click here for the Current Fee Schedule.
- The new 2017 FKFC Full kit including a training shirt will be provided for all players and is included in the registration fee.
- We offer a $20 discount for full-time adult students playing AL, O35/45.
- Registrations made to a student discount package will not be approved until a copy of your student ID has been provided to the Registrar.
- The fourth Player of a family group is free [applicable to lowest value registration fee]. You can either pay for all players and then request a rebate or email the Registrar to make alternative arrangements for payment.
- Payment may be made online at the time of registration.
- Mastercard and Visa are accepted (credit card fee applies).
- If you do not want to pay online please email [email protected] for alternative arrangements.
- Registration is NOT complete until payment has been received.
Age Group Guidelines
- Before registering it is important that you understand which age group the player is eligible to play in.
- The 2017 Age Group Table shows how a date of birth corresponds to the player age groups available.
- There are no additional requirements for players from U6 to U9.
- Any U10 or U11 player that is new to the MWFA will need to provide a Proof of Age document and complete an MWFA Application to Register.
- Any U11 player that may be occasionally asked play in U12 (e.g. to help out when players are absent) will need to comply with the requirements for an U12 player as outlined below.
- All players in U12-U18, ALs, O35/45 are required to have a player ID issued by the MWFA before they are able to play in a match. There are additional requirements that must be met before this card can be issued.
- See a detailed table of Additional documentation required. More details on each requirement are available below.
- Each player requiring an MWFA Player ID Card must provide a current passport style photo.
- The photo does not need to be of professional quality and you are allowed to smile 🙂
- It should be a recent close up photo of the face (no hat, no glasses) preferably against a plain background.
- Please DO NOT take a photograph of a printed photograph – just photograph the player!
- The photo may be uploaded when registering online or emailed to the Registrar at [email protected] in JPG format.
- If the player was registered with an MWFA club last season there may already be a suitable photograph in the system but you may not see it in MyFootballClub.
- Photos of children should be replaced every two years.
Proof of age
- All players in age limited competitions (i.e. U12-U18, O35/45) need to provide a copy of a proof of age document in the first season that they play for an MWFA club.
- Passport, birth certificate or drivers licence are suitable documents. Student ID cards will not be accepted. A copy of the document can be emailed to the Registrar at [email protected].
- Senior players who last played overseas (even if not for an associated competition) need to complete an International Transfer Application – when registering online you must state that you last played overseas and provide the required details. Also ensure that you completely and correctly fill in the MWFA Registration questions. Failure to provide these details at registration time will delay your registration.
- Junior and Youth players (U/10 to U/18 age groups) who last played overseas (even if not for an associated competition) need to complete an International Transfer Application – when registering online you must state that you last played overseas and provide the required details. Also ensure that you completely and correctly fill in the MWFA Registration questions. As well, please contact the registrar immediately after registration for further requirements. Failure to provide these details at registration time will delay your registration
MWFA Application to Register
- All players in U10 and above are required to complete an ‘MWFA Application to Register’ if they did not play for an MWFA club in the previous season.
- Ready to Register? – Click the button below when you are ready to proceed with online registration.