All player registration is done online using MyFootballClub which is a website facility provided and managed by Football Federation Australia (FFA). Information on using the MyFootballClub website can be found below.
- Each player needs an FFA Number & password to register.
- New players will need to create an FFA account.
- Returning players can retrieve their FFA Number.
- Returning players are able to reset their password as long as they have access the email account that is registered in the system.
- Please make a note of your FFA Number and password for future use.
Fees and Discounts
- Click here for the Current Fee Schedule.
- The FKFC kit will be provided to all players including jersey, shorts and socks and is included in the registration fee.
- We offer a $20 discount for full-time adult students playing AL, O35/45
- Registrations made to a student discount package will not be approved until a copy of your student ID has been provided to the Registrar.
- The fourth Player of a family group is free [applicable to lowest value registration fee]. You can either pay for all players and then request a rebate or email the Registrar to make alternative arrangements for payment.
- Payment may be made online at the time of registration.
- Mastercard and Visa are accepted (credit card fee applies).
- Registration is NOT complete until payment has been received.
Age Group Guidelines
- Before registering it is important that you understand which age group the player is eligible to play in.
- The 2018 Age Group Table shows how a date of birth corresponds to the player age groups available.
- To ensure all players in the U6-U11 age groups get reasonable playing time MWFA limits the number of players in a team. If your team has more than the maximum number of players please complete the “Sub Junior Team Number Declaration Form”
- There are no additional requirements for players from U6 to U9.
- Any U10 or U11 player that is new to the MWFA will need to provide a Proof of Age document and complete an MWFA Application to Register.
- Any U11 player that may be occasionally asked play in U12 (e.g. to help out when players are absent) will need to comply with the requirements for an U12 player as outlined below.
- All players in U12-U18, ALs, O35/45 are required to have a player ID issued by the MWFA before they are able to play in a match. There are additional requirements that must be met before this card can be issued.
- See a detailed table of Additional documentation required. More details on each requirement are available below.
- All players from U12 and upwards are required to upload a new photo this season when registering online.
- The photo has to be a close up of your face without hats/glasses etc against a plain background.
Proof of age
- All players in age limited competitions (i.e. U12-U18, O35/45) need to provide a copy of a proof of age document in the first season that they play for an MWFA club.
- Passport, birth certificate or drivers licence are suitable documents. Student ID cards will not be accepted. A copy of the document can be emailed to the Registrar at email@example.com.
- Senior players who last played overseas (even if not for an associated competition) need to complete this: International Transfer Application – when registering online you must state that you last played overseas and provide the required details. Also ensure that you completely and correctly fill in the MWFA Registration questions. Failure to provide these details at registration time will delay your registration.
- Junior and Youth players (U/10 to U/18 age groups) who last played overseas (even if not for an associated competition) or were born overseas (and have not played in Australia since returning) need to complete the applicable International Transfer Application in the attached document:
- If you are unsure if you require an ITC please review the flowcharts below to identify what forms need to be completed.
- When registering online you must state that you last played overseas and provide the required details. Also ensure that you completely and correctly fill in the MWFA Registration questions. As well, please contact the registrar immediately after registration for further requirements. Failure to provide these details at registration time will delay your registration
MWFA Application to Register
- All players in U10 and above are required to complete an ‘MWFA Application to Register’ if they did not play for an MWFA club in the previous season.
- Ready to Register? – Click the button below when you are ready to proceed with online registration.