Team Managers are required for every team in this competition to:
- Complete Team Registration (before any player registers individually)
- Pass on communications to your team from the Event Manager or Technical Director via email or text message. This is a particularly important point as many communications will be passed on to Team Managers throughout the competition.
- Notify the Competition Administrator if the team needs to forfeit their match. This should be done at least 1 day before match day to allow the Competition Administrator to organise a friendly game for the opposing team where feasible.
- Co-ordinate substitutions for each match to ensure that players have equal time on the field. This role can easily be shared amongst the parents, or for older teams this is often co-ordinated between the players themselves.
- Co-ordinate (or delegate) kit collection before the start of the competition and shirt returns at the end of the competition
- Find “borrowed players” when the team is short on players. Please ensure the rules on Borrowed Players are strictly adhered to.
After a team is registered, all Team Managers must also register individually in this competition and have a current Working With Children (WWC) number if managing a team of children from U6 up to U17. If you need to apply for or renew your WWC number, you can do so via this link to the Service NSW Government website prior to registering as a Team Manager. Team Manager registration is FREE.
MANAGER Registration will open once PLAYER registrations open in September
This is the same registration system used for Winter registrations. Please ensure the SAME account login used for Winter registration is used to register for Summer Soccer. If you are not familiar with this system, here is a step-by-step guide for Team Managers.