Q: When do registrations open?
TEAM Registrations open in August!
Start forming your team now so that team registration can be completed as soon as possible, as positions in the competition do fill up very fast.
Click here to register
Q: What are the steps to register for Summer soccer?
1. The Team Manager completes Team Registration. This step is free and should be done as early as possible as positions in the competition do fill up very fast.
2. Once the Team Manager receives confirmation from the Event Organiser, each PLAYER must complete individual player registration and payment (using Active Kids vouchers where applicable).
3. Once all players have registered AND a team spot has been confirmed for your age group, an email is sent to the Team Manager confirming the Team’s position in the competition.
Q: What information is required to register a team?
A Team Manager will need to register a team with the following information:
- A team name
- Age group and category (mixed, girls, boys, ladies, men)
- Names of players along with their shirt sizes – see the Shirt Size Guide (sizes won’t be needed for players re-using their shirts from last season).
- Black Shorts and black socks must be worn. They are not included in the rego fee. These can be purchased through the club. Shorts ($20), socks ($10). Most returning players use their shorts and socks from previous years. Please note FKFC winter shorts are acceptable to wear. Your manager can order shorts and/or socks during the team registration process, or you can purchase at a later date. It just gives us an early indication on stock numbers required to order if requested in the team registration. Click here for the size guide.
- Player’s Skill Level
- Team Manager’s name and contact details
Q: How much is registration and am I insured as a player?
TEAM Registration is free and should be done as early as possible.
Q: What if I wish to play but dont have a team to join?
Please complete this brief online form for Individual Players so that we can help you find a team.
All players in the Forest Summer Football competition must be registered to become insured.
- All costs include a Summer Soccer shirt. Shorts ($20) and socks ($10) can be ordered separately.
- The $100 Active Kids voucher can be applied to the Junior player fees below to reduce registration. Apply here for the Active Kids voucher.
- There is a discount for families who have 4 or more players registered in the competition. The YOUNGEST family member plays for free. Please email email@example.com before completing PLAYER registration with the names and age groups of your 4 or more family members registering in the competition.
- If you wish to play in more than 1 team (for eg, a girls/ladies team as well as a mixed team) the cost for the 2nd registration is $80 (which includes additional shirt). Please email firstname.lastname@example.org if registering for a 2nd team.
|Age Group||U6 - U9||U10 - U17||Senior Players|
|Cost - EARLY BIRD RATE||$180||$190||$215|
|Cost - AFTER Early Bird date||$190||$200||$225|